SHRM® EDUCATION PARTNER/DISTRIBUTOR APPLICATION
Thank you for your interest in the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM®) instructor-led programs. We are delighted that you would like to further explore bringing these exciting programs to your area. The first step in the process is to complete the form on the next page.
– The SHRM LEARNING SYSTEM for SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP is designed primarily as a certification preparation course for SHRM’s Certified Professional (SHRM-CP), and Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) examinations. The course is a minimum of 35 contact hours in length. It is your responsibility to provide a qualified instructor who is also SHRM certified. To learn more about the content of this course, please visit shrm.org/learning.
– The SHRM ESSENTIALS OF HUMAN RESOURCES course provides an introductory overview of key HR topics and the fundamental issues surrounding HR. The course can serve as a feeder for the SHRM certification prep course. It is a minimum of 12 contact hours in length. It is your responsibility to provide a qualified instructor who is also SHRM certified. To learn more about the content of this course, you may visit shrm.org/essentials.
SHRM Education Partners/Distributors receive turnkey instructor resources and course materials along with access to everything needed to plan, promote, and run the course. In addition, you receive special pricing for all student materials.
There are two ways that we partner with colleges, universities, and other training organizations:
Option 1 – SHRM Education Partners: SHRM Education Partners are organizations that offer SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP Certification Prep Course(s) exclusively. Our partners are required to offer a minimum of two courses per year, they must market the courses on their own, and have a dedicated URL for the SHRM Courses. SHRM provides marketing support to our Education Partners, including:
- – SHRM markets our Education Partner courses to SHRM National members through media such as emails, social media, brochures and other direct mail pieces
- – We provide you with mailing lists of SHRM National members in your area that you can use to promote your courses
- – We have an online portal with things like marketing copy/templates/logos/product photos for your website, brochure, postcard, email, and corporate outreach efforts already created for you to customize and use
Option 2 – SHRM Distributors: Distributors can offer the course as needed vs. having a minimum requirement. Distributors pay slightly higher costs on materials and are not included in SHRM’s marketing efforts. Additionally, distributors are not required to exclusively offer the SHRM Certification Prep Course.
Next Steps: Please complete the application on the next page. After learning more about your intentions around the course, we can set up a call to discuss the best way to work together. Thank you!